A seminar for owners and CFO’s in the hospitality industryOctober 4, 2017
As the business advisor to many clients in the hospitality industry, we’ve partnered with our clients in the good times, but also guided and advised through the challenges of running and owning a business.
This roundtable will focus in on how to ensure you have the tools and systems in place to allow your business to grow and prosper.
Topics will include:
- Internal control assessments
- Cash flow
- Tax opportunities: repairs and maintenance; cost segregation; tax credits
- Hiring issues – empowerment zone, training, minimum wage changes
- Inventory controls and monitoring
- Fraud prevention
- Valuation of your business
Our panel of SDKers and guests will discuss the burning issues facing owners and managers in the hospitality industry. We’ll discuss the challenges but also the opportunities for your business.
At SDK, we assist our clients with internal controls, bookkeeping, valuations, inventory controls, cash flow, tax issues, and many other system issues that B2C companies face.
Monday, November 13, 2017
The Depot Minneapolis