As part of the management team, you will work closely with the managing shareholder and the management team to develop and support firm-wide operations.
You will be responsible for the budget management, financial analysis and reporting, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, sales tax filing, the facility and equipment rental/leases, asset management, space utilization/office improvements and offsite storage, administration of retirement and profit sharing plans. You will provide oversight of the out sourced IT service and you will directly supervise and lead a team of 8 administrative assistants.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 3 years management and supervision experience
- 3+ years accounting/controller experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field
- Knowledge of practice management systems
- Ability to formulate and analyze reports and interpret financial reports
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, policies and procedures of an organization
- Experience with facilities management
- Knowledge of IS management best practices
- Knowledge of lease/vendor contract Agreements
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), payroll and time and billing related software
- Previous experience in Administration for a professional service firm is preferred
- Previous experience in using a leveraging time and billing software is preferred
- Driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle for local travel for meetings and seminars
- Occasional out-of-town travel with overnight stay for meetings, or seminars using personal vehicle or other means of transportation.
To apply for this position, please email HR@sdkcpa.com with a copy of your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. SDK offers a teamwork culture, a great work environment, a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package, flexible scheduling for work-life balance, and a free membership to the fitness center located in our building.
SDK is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Act Employer.