We begin with a solid foundation of accounting know-how, developed over decades with roots in national-level experience.
SDK’s Accounting Services group provides traditional accounting services to businesses of all sizes. Our professionals are technically trained to apply the best accounting solution to your particular need, including:
- Financial statement compilations and reviews
- General bookkeeping services – monthly, quarterly, or annual
- Payroll tax return and W-2 preparation
- Sales tax preparation and reports
- Business consulting and budget planning
Our professionals are knowledgeable and trained in a variety of software applications such as Sage Peachtree, and QuickBooks™. Our Advanced Pro QuickBooks certified advisors provide installation assistance, training and overall monitoring from a business perspective — a service our clients find invaluable.
SDK on Location
In addition to operating as a traditional CPA firm, we provide services on-site. We focus on the books so you can focus on growing your business. Some services include:
- Improvement of client accounting systems, procedures and organization
- Assistance with hiring an internal accounting staff
- Controller functions
- Payroll, accounts receivables and payables operations
- Internal assistance with the paperwork of employee benefit plans
- Assist with preparation for outside auditors
- Asset/cash management
We want you to realize your success as much as you do, so a shareholder is available at all times to help you achieve your goals.
Click below to see the contact information for the entire accounting services team.View Detail
Items of Interest
Minneapolis & St. Paul Sick and Safe Time Ordinance
The cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul are scheduled to roll out their sick and safe time ordinance(s) for most employers on July 1, 2017. It’s important that employers affected in both cities do their due-diligence to make sure they are compliant with the new ordinances. As we stand today, the Minneapolis and St. Paul sick and safe time ordinances will only be enforced against employers residing within their respective city limits.
Click the link to read:
News & Events
SDK’s next roundtable is for nonprofit leaders: A Day in the Life of a Dollar
Cyber security, internal controls and efficient systems for nonprofit organizations.
Our next seminar is designed for those working in nonprofit organizations and those who serve on nonprofit boards.View Detail