Attention business owners, retirement plan administrators & sponsors! Are you curious if your business’s retirement plan is best suited for your current retirement and tax savings goals? Are you a business owner interested in seeing the benefits that come along with establishing a retirement plan for you and your employees? If you answered yes to either of those then you should come to SDK’s November Seminar in collaboration with Brandon Oslund from the Oslund Kane Wealth Management Group.
Nicole joined SDK in 2000 and specializes in employee benefits, tax and auditing. Her expertise includes retirement plan third party administration services, plan document design consulting and preparation, compliance testing and reporting. She has performed many full scope and limited scope retirement plan audits.
Brandon has worked in the financial services industry since 2005. He focuses on developing and reviewing retirement income strategies, investment strategies and philanthropic legacies.
Cole is the newest member of the SDK employee benefits team. He joined SDK in 2017 and has worked in the retirement plan industry since 2014 focusing on third party administration services, compliance testing and reporting.
This presentation will be beneficial for those who currently offer a plan and for those who don’t but are considering the option.
For those who currently don’t offer a retirement plan:
- Benefits of sponsoring a retirement plan including examples of tax savings
- Discussion of different plan types (SEP, SIMPLE, 401(k), Profit Sharing)
- Details of how to start a plan
For those who may already have a retirement plan in place:
- Examples of when it is time to change your current plan type or design (SIMPLE to 401(k)) etc.
- Plan design options that will increase owner and key employee benefits
- Retirement Plan Regulatory Update