On occasion, parties may have disagreements about complex financial, accounting and tax matters. A neutral accounting evaluator can help to resolve controversies quickly and reduce litigation costs by encouraging direct communication between the parties and offering an early assessment of the case.
The purpose of a neutral accounting evaluator is to assist with case development and the dispute resolution process.
A neutral forensic accountant can be used for the following reasons:
• Calculating the value of a business.
• Choosing between differing opinions offered by party-selected experts.
• Economic damages calculation.
• Financial investigations, including fraud.
• Interpreting accounting provisions in a contract or agreement.
• Interpreting accounting or tax rules.
• Performing complex accounting computations.
Selecting the right accounting expert can increase the level of trust the parties have in the process while helping to smooth out disputes. If you find yourself in need of the above service, please reach out to Samantha Lass for more information.